Friday, November 9, 2007

Sorry these pictures are lame, but at least they're new

Swanking away the blooze at a fancy place in Cochabamba for my friend Jamel's birthday
Unfortunately you can't see the title, but if you could it would say Phony Baloney, the Counterfiet Kid, starring MR. T
You can find some crazy stuff in the markets of Bolivia, but not what I need... besides rice
This is my best friend in Corque, a plant I named Frank. If there is ever another picture of this or my other plants on my blog I will delete it and you will never have to come here again.
That's all for now. I'll try to improve, faithful reader.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing that could possibly make that book more amazing is if Mr. T wrote the book. Did he?
I PITTY THE FOOL

Em Cee McG said...

I think he must have. there's one part where it says "Mr. T's eyes peered into mine like laser beams." and another that says the kid knew that Mr. T was busy with his TV shows. Shows? you mean show? and another part that quotes Mr. T as saying "I'm fixin' to eat."