Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sarah Nourse

Sarah is the third in the distinguished line of PCVs to answer the call. I say she is a hero. If I had to pick one word to describe Sarah it would be ambitious. She is a hard worker and she is focused. Thanks Sarah!
Note that those are her captions for the pictures, as I try to avoid the word cute as much as possible.

#1- Cute even with tapeworms
#2- Is the guy on the right actually sleeping?
#3- Wilson is the man.


Datos

Name: Sarah Nourse, aka Doña Sarita (if you want to make me feel old)
Project: Basic Santastic
Site: Muyupampa, Chuquisaca, Chaco
Occupation: Picking up people's trash, teaching English
Note: You should be looking at my blog, http://www.peacecorpssarah.blogspot.com/
Cuidate,
Sarita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a question, but is Sarah a Registered Nourse?