Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mt. Roberts

I've lived in Juneau for several years now, and I used to get annoyed with the idea of being closed in and isolated. Since I've been back I have had a much better outlook on everything. There is an incredible amount of stuff to do here which I have never done.
For example, I've never gone to the end of the road all the way in either direction. And until recently I had never been to any of the other Southeast Alaska towns. Now I've been to Ketchican, which I thought was pretty nice and laid back. I also recently hiked up Mt. Roberts with my friend Justin and his dog and took these pictures.
It was a beautiful view on a beautiful day of this beautiful summer we have had. Life is beautiful when it's beautiful.

2 comments:

Kritkrat said...

Wait, wait, wait. JUSTIN has a dog?! When the hell did that happen?

Em Cee McG said...

That was just to simplify things. He has been watching his girlfriend's dog for a couple of weeks now, and that is the aforementioned dog.