Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Chile con Queso

Arica, Chile's northernmost city on New Years Day. We tried to surf a little bit, but mostly just ended up drinking saltwater.
Surfs up dude. I know that is not a surf board if the foreground, but it is in the background. This is Ryan and Brandon, my fellow vacationers and PC volunteers in the Oruro Department.
Chile was a little bit more expensive than Bolivia.
Oh, how much was dinner? 35,000? Good I was hoping you were going to say 35,000. I just happen to have 35,000 right here.


If I've learned one thing in life, it's try to be a good person and make your parents proud of you. If I've learned two things, it's never pass up a chance to be in a picture with pretty foriegn girls.

1 comment:

Anna said...

hahah george you make me laugh.. i hope you guys had fun holidays!!!!!