Saturday, February 9, 2008

Carnaval Oruro!!! and then the bad news...

Carnaval Oruro was the wildest and craziest and one of the top five funnest parties that I have ever attended. The list is below:

1. Haines Alaska Brewfest on the set of the movie White Fang and the ensuing party at the nicest guy in Haines' house.
2. Fil's wedding in Hawaii in 2009... Although it hasn't happened yet I'm still pretty excited about it.
3. Oruro Carnaval
4. The Second Annual McMizby Festivizal, With Report which included a blow up jumpy thing, frozen margaritas, and a huge slip and slide with an inflatable orca whale way before Regina Spector had dreams about them
5. "Sexy Lexy's Super Little Talent Show" in Cochabamba during training 2007

The only bad thing about the Carnaval, besides the hangover, was that after taking about 30 minutes of some of the most incredible video and about 200 irreplaceable pictures, my camera was snatched from my pocket and is lost for good. I have no hope in getting it back and no money to replace it. So, my friends and faithful reader or two, so long and thanks for the memories. Bolivia Pictures is on an indefinite redirection. Unfortunately, there will be more of my writing and less pictures. Sorry, and I hope you stick with me.

1 comment:

Tomas Sullivan said...

see, georg!! we are reading your blog. maybe you could take a picture of this moment and.....oh, well maybe a mental picture. I´m going back in May brother let me know if I can bring you back a polaroid camera