Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hannah Kim

Ok, so since my camera was stolen I had an idea to ask my fellow Peace Corps Volunteers to send me some of their favorite pictures from their time here in Bolivia. So far Hannah was the first one to send pictues. She was a volunteer in Tarija, in the southern part of the country which borders Argentina. Hannah was always smiling and lifted everyone's spirits when she was around. She was an integrated education volunteer. Unfortunately she decided to go back to the US after Christmas. Bolivia isn't right for everyone. I know I speak for all of us when I say that we miss her. Thanks Hannah for the pictures!!!



Hannah and Anna at the costume party we had after swearing in after training




This one is of all the B-45 Basic Sanitation guys on our swear in day with our then boss and fearless leader, Lex.


Brandon and me in a bigote competition during competition


This is me at the talent show we had during training (mentioned below in the top 5 parties list). I told the hilarious story of my nephew Stone's third birthday party and read a poem. I think I tell good stories.

All the Basic San Volunteers on the day we found out where our new homes would be

1 comment:

Kritkrat said...

"I think I tell good stories." Key word being think. BURN!