Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We got evacuated, but you probably knew that already


I am going to post the dramatic pictures of the top secret military transport flight as soon as I can and my ensuing journey north (went all the way through ecuador without taking a picture... DAMN IT), but until then I will just be making fun of republicans or doing other fun stuff. Now that I am not a PC volunteer anymore I can do this. But I might be going to Morocco in March to continue in PC version 2.0 so stay tuned... or not.

4 comments:

justin said...

george, i have to disagree with you on your 5 star rating of "All the pretty horses". it didn't do it for me. how do you spend that much time describing a desert. in my opinion, it ended sadly, with no conclusion. i would say 2 (**)

Kritkrat said...

Reading is boring.

Em Cee McG said...

Man, I can't believe you didn't like All the Pretty Horses. Maybe I liked it because it was situational for me. I was moving and I was living in the desert when I read it. Also, the scenes he described in the small Mexican pueblos were something that I could not just imagine, but walk outside and see. I think the way he writes is almost like the desert itself. It is slow and big and there is much more to it than what you first see (or don't see).
However, I was hoping to someday have a conversation about the books I was reading so I give you (*****) five stars. THANK YOU!

Em Cee McG said...

you are boring. ohhhh BURN!