Monday, June 2, 2008

From the Polish Attorney:

Senor Jorge McGuan,

After thorough scrutinization of the imposter, I have come to the conclusion that I look nothing like this Bolivian wrastler Miz. In order to avoid further confusion and possible lawsuit, and not to mention slander and liable of my good name, please find and destroy my alleged doppelganger. Also please post the attached picture of me lounging around the house to your blog, as well as this correspondence, so your readers can also avoid any confusion and bask in the glory of the one...true...and only Miz! I'M MIZ B****!!!

Thank you for your time and prompt response to this matter.

Best,
Miz


11 comments:

Kritkrat said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!

I miss Miz - is he going to be at Matt's wedding?

I'm Miz Bitch said...

You bet I will k-donk!!!!

Kritkrat said...

AAAWwwwww YEAH!!! I'll see you there bitch!

Anonymous said...

Ok - I approve of your suggestion.

Also, this post just made my morning.

Abrazos from the Balkans!

Sarah said...

OMG that is too funny.

Unknown said...

MIZ! The one and only indeed! Good to see your mug, i've missed it. Totally my new desktop pic...

Unknown said...

MIZ! The one and only indeed! Good to see your mug, i've missed it. Totally my new desktop pic...

Unknown said...

MIZ! The one and only indeed! Good to see your mug, i've missed it. Totally my new desktop pic...

Unknown said...

MIZ! The one and only indeed, i've missed your face! This is totally my new desktop...

Unknown said...

sorry, yea, that did need to be said 5 diff ways...

Unknown said...

I am at a loss for words. I can only say that I tinkled in my pants when I saw the snap shot. Too funny. Now I must go do laundry.